Art & Design Studies
DesignPF offers a unique range of art-related core classes to all design students challenging the designers’ elastic and creative mind and fostering an engagement of intellectual, experimental and tacit rigor: through process-driven experiences, students are introduced to skills of visual and artistic practices, to principals of innovation and originality, to drivers of individual style and expression, to distinctive approaches towards methods, methodologies and creative paradigm shifts.
- Painting with Prof. Erich Reiling
- Free Drawing & Life Drawing with Prof. Isabell Zuber / Prof. Matthias Kohlmann
- Sculpture with Prof. Abraham David Christian
- Audiovisual Media (Film) with Prof. Susan Hefuna
- Photography with Prof. Dr. Silke Helmerdig